Friday, November 18, 2005

To scratch an itch

MackJay-o'-the-Moors asked for a photo of this author. Not wanting to upset either the punter himself or anyone's stomach contents I offer this image of part of me (left) as found in an online archive. I hope that scratches his itch satisfactorily.

Elsewhere: The entire nation of Thalan D'ow Nun-Dägh is in celebration today following a man's ability to move his leg forward with precision. "Hooray!" says I.

Still looking for those elusive musicians. I have considered rowing the boat out to sea and posting a notice for expressions of interest on the offshore lands, though the natives are somewhat heathen savages. However, I believe with thorough dedication on my behalf they may be broken in enough to meet the group's requirements.

All offers will be considered.

Moving forward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home